In This Episode:
We are extra excited to share today’s episode with you because it is the definition of a “value bomb.”
Russ Henneberry is the founder of Modern Publisher, a community and learning program where he teaches information publishers how to provide their audiences with massive value, and to charge for it without feeling ashamed.
Russ has trained and certified thousands of entrepreneurs and professionals through his coaching, courses, stage presentations, and his books.
Before starting Modern Publisher, he was the director of editorial at Digital Marketer, where he also wrote the book Digital Marketing for Dummies. Russ has also worked on the digital strategy for huge brands like Crazy Egg and Salesforce.
Russ has been such a great role model for us — he’s a passionate, transparent teacher and he’s in business for all the right reasons. We think you’re really going to love his episode.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below:
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify Here
- How Russ reinvented himself over the years while still staying relevant in the digital marketing world
- The biggest myths about being an author
- How Russ made the leap from high school teacher to digital marketing guru
- Why you should never be ashamed to charge for your knowledge
- The best content types to use if you want to grow your business with authority
- How to leverage marketing assets like a book long term
- Why the world of information publishing still holds SO much opportunity
- How to make sure the content you create will be profitable
- The critical lessons to keep in mind of you want to create and sell your own course
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Grab your copy of Russ’ 4-Step Audience Ascension Ladder here
- 28 Days To Your First Profitable Online Course
- Digital Marketing for Dummies
- Steal Like An Artist
- Art Matters by Neil Gaiman
- Neil Gaiman’s Storytelling Masterclass
- The Morning Brew
- John Steinbeck
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group