In This Episode:
Believe it or not, we are already 1/3 of the way through quarter 4 this year. It’s scary how fast the year can zoom by when you’ve got your head down and are working hard to build your business and deliver great work.
Not only is it easy to lose sight of everything you’ve accomplished this year, but also easy to let things slip and end up scrambling to catch up on client work or financial goals.
That’s why it’s so critical to build systems in to your business that help continuously move you forward – ESPECIALLY when you’re overwhelmed, feeling lost, or misdirected.
This is particularly true when it comes to managing your cashflow.
With the right systems, you can easily manage and balance your money as it flows in and out of your business. Not only will this help you avoid that ‘feast or famine’ cycle, but also help you stop making emotional decisions when it comes to managing your money.
Join us today as we talk about how to build systems in to your business that ensure you’ve got an abundance of operating funds, a constant flow of new leads, and a buffer to stop you from making reactive decisions in your business.
And don’t worry… among all this money talk, we’ve also got a few fun surprises for you today as well.
Let’s dive in.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How to make sure you have enough money to pay yourself AND run your business
- What to do when you lose sight of what you’ve accomplished this year
- How to stop making reactive decisions when things get busy
- The system that ensures you have healthy cash flow at all times
- How to stop making emotional decisions about your money
- The habit that will help break you out of the ‘feast and famine’ cycle
- How we make sure we have a constant flow of new leads
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Want our help improving your writing skills or growing your business?
Click here to apply for our private coaching program!
Other resources mentioned in today’s episode:
Join Copy Chief to get members-only discounts for Copy Chief live
- The Business of Writing Podcast Mastermind
- Support BOW on Patreon
- Abbey Woodcock’s Freelance CoOp
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
- Branko’s Simple Quote Spreadsheet
- Rachel’s assistant, Ashlee “The Systems Master” Berghoff
(mention BOW for a discount)
- Write, Reap, Repeat
– Get the official BOW guidebook to marketing yourself as a writer on our homepage here.
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group