In This Episode:
As a copywriter, mindset life coach and former defense attorney, Linda Perry’s career hasn’t followed the typical marketing-to-copywriting track.
She’s got plenty of stories and experiences to share – including what she learned about confidence as a defense attorney, and a fascinating story about how she’s banned in one Eastern European country!
Linda has spent time in prisons, courtrooms, and boardrooms – honing her skills for empathy and persuasion.
Add in some serious training as a life coach, and she’s got plenty of mindset advice to share with writers. Join us today as we chat about money blocks, creative confidence, and mastering your mindset.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How Linda made the leap from defense attorney to copywriter
- The power of ‘practical woo’
- How to stop ‘white knuckling’ through your toughest mindset blocks
- The secret to answering the existential question: “Am I Enough?”
- Linda’s recommendations for breaking through money blocks
- How to recondition your mindset from scarcity to abundance
- The fascinating story of how Linda got banned from a country for standing up for what’s right
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Linda’s website
- The Right Questions: Ten Essential Questions To Guide You To An Extraordinary Life by Debbie Ford
- The Copywriter Club from Rob Marsh and Kira Hug
- Chris Orzechowski
- Justin Blackman
- Tarzan Kay
- Carol Dwek’s Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- Nancy Levin’s Worthy: Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth
- Flip The Script
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group