In This Episode:
If the idea of setting goals for the new year makes you want to either puke, or roll your eyes like a petulant teenager, you’re not alone my friend.
Goal setting is one of those topics that’s beaten into the ground over and over – especially around this time of year.
But you know what? It doesn’t have to be a slog.
And you don’t have to set massive goals with scary numbers assigned to them.
Join Rachel and Laura as we talk about the very different ways we set our goals for the new year, and how to make YOUR plan to smash out a killer 2020.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- Why 2020 is the first year Laura has EVER set business goals
- How to make 2020 goal setting SUPER simple
- The (very) different ways Laura and Rachel set their business goals
- Why you need to consider your feelings when setting your goals (and why it’s not as woo woo as you think)
- The counterintuitive reason you shouldn’t set huge goals
- How to set goals for yourself (and not for others or the “shoulds” in your life)
- Getting raw about why you’re setting certain goals
- How to find the balance between personal and business goals
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Get Write, Reap, Repeat on our homepage
- Chat with us and ask questions in the BOW Mastermind Facebook Group
- Profit First book
- Kevin Rogers from Copy Chief
- Rachel’s Escape Velocity course for new freelancers launching their business from scratch
- Laura’s Ghost Protocol Course on how to write a book – reach out to Laura through www.lauraiswriting.com to learn more
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group