In This Episode:
Between the advent of the internet and the introduction of the smartphone, online marketing and writing has changed a lot over the years. If you don’t keep up with the shifting landscape, your writing business could fall behind.
Now we’re seeing some massive departures from the way we’ve communicated with readers in the past…
… Especially in the way we connect with and build relationships with our audience.
Join Rachel and Laura as we chat about how to break through the chaos of today’s noisy communication, and explore what’s working now in 2020.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- Why 2020 is the best time to be a marketer
- The rise of infotainment and death of “aggressive persuasion”
- Why writers need to embrace transparency and authenticity more than ever
- How to get readers in the right mindset before they land on your page
- The new “writing superpower” that’s critical to making a personal connection with your reader
- Why no one wants to share your ad (#sorrynotsorry)
- The best way to build those “know, like, and trust” signals with your audience
- Our predictions for how marketing will continue to change in 2020
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Want our help improving your writing skills or growing your business?
Click here to apply for our private coaching program!
Other resources mentioned in today’s episode:
- Get Rachel’s Advertorial 101 Course here
- Molly Pittman
Join Copy Chief to get members-only discounts for Copy Chief live
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group