In This Episode:
Gabrielle Bernstein is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Universe Has Your Back, Super Attractor and has written six additional bestsellers.
YouTube named Gabby one of 16 YouTube Next Video Bloggers, she was named one of Mashable’s 11 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Inspiration, and she’s featured on the Forbes List of 20 Best-Branded Women.
She appears regularly as an expert on The Dr. Oz Show and co-hosted the Guinness World Record largest guided meditation with Deepak Chopra.
But these are only a few of the reasons we’re excited to chat with Gabby today.
She’s also an extremely accomplished writer who’s mastered the balance between her writing projects, business growth, and family life. And today we’re deep diving into how she does it all with grace and poise.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- What Gabby learned about writing after authoring 7 books in 8 years
- Her process for beginning a new book without hesitation
- How Gabby balances writing books, the demands of her business, and her family life
- The role her books play in her business plan
- How to get to the root cause of what’s driving you (or keeping you “stuck”)
- Gabby’s advice for introverts who want to start presenting or speaking (it’s not what you think!)
- The trick to putting your ‘real story’ out there without worrying about what people thing
- How to turn into your “inner compass” to make big business decisions fast
- The best way to develop REAL empathy
- Her foolproof system to write and sell a bestselling book
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Want to get in on Gabby Bernstein’s Best Seller Masterclass?
In this brand new program you’ll learn:
- Her foolproof system for writing and selling a bestselling book
- How to find the confidence and clarity you need to craft your message
- The 5 key elements you need to make your book a success
- How to get your book out of your head and onto the page
And so much more
Other resources in this episode:
- Gabby’s Website
- Super Attractor by Gabby Bernstein
- James Schramko
- Healing Trauma by
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- Living in the Light by Shakti Gawain
- The Mind/Body Prescription by John Sarno
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life by Wayne Dyer
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group