In This Episode:
Ryan Spanger started work in the video production industry as a freelancer, but quickly discovered that while most production companies were focused on making nice looking films, their videos often neglected the needs of their clients.
In fact, they seemed more interested in being artists than driving the right results for their clients, and so Ryan there was an opportunity to serve businesses far more effectively with video. This is how Dream Engine, his video production company, was born.
Since 2002, Dream Engine has produced videos for many of the world’s most recognised brands including BMW, IBM, The BBC, Moet & Chandon, and Shell. He’s also helped many fast-growth companies to communicate, sell and train more effectively.
Ryan is here today to share his expertise in video scriptwriting, and his processes for creating content that connects deeply with audiences and moves the needle for the client.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- The different types of videos that help businesses grow
- How to write compelling content that works well on video
- Ryan’s simple script formula for videos that captivate viewers
- How to adapt your writing style for video
- Ryan’s go-to method for getting new clients
- How to add video scripts into your writing services
- The questions Ryan asks new clients to make sure they’re a good fit to work together
- How he balances his artistic expression with video sales strategies
- The “fine dining experience” he uses to truly “Wow” his clients
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Ryan’s Website
- Ryan’s Video Storytelling Structure
- James Schramko’s Super Fast Business Mastermind
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith J. Cunningham
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group