In This Episode:
Today we’re chatting with Rachael Kraft, who we’ve both spent time with in the Copy Chief community.
Rachael is a lead magnet specialist, and helps marketers and business owners craft lead magnets that will educate and engage their prospects.
Today she’s sharing how you can craft the ultimate lead magnet for your writing business. You’ll learn how to create a real asset that attracts your ideal clients, helps you stand out from other marketers, and builds your email list.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- Why Rachael shifted from content marketing to copywriting
- How she combined her previous experience in graphic design and research to create a targeted writing speciality
- How to use your lead magnet to build your email list
- Her 4 step system for creating lead magnets that stand out from the crowd (because no one needs your ‘quick tips and hacks’)
- How (and where) to share your lead magnet so it doesn’t collect dust on your website
- Rachael’s strategies for attracting high quality writing clients (without doing cold outreach)
- Her step-by-step process for working with new clients
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Rachael’s Guide To Building The Ultimate Lead Magnet
- Kevin Rogers’ Copy Chief
- Real Free Life Coaching Program
- Join Copy Chief to get members-only discounts for Copy Chief live
- Chris Orzechowski’s Email Copy Academy
- How To Write This Book by Laura Gale
- Angie Colee
- Dan Kennedy
- Wheel of Time – Book Series by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- Everything Is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
- Work Less Make More by James Schramko
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- Evolved Enterprise by Yannik Silver
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group