In This Episode:
For almost 15 years, Jude Charles has been helping purpose-driven entrepreneurs bring their stories to life through documentaries & videos.
He digs deep to find the compelling story that no one else knows & then leverages it for greater impact. He has produced stories for Google, Coldwell Banker, Steve Harvey, Keyshia Ka’oir and Stefan Georgi, just to name a few.
He also developed the Dramatic Demonstration of Proof process, an advanced persuasion strategy that helps you turn skeptics into raving fans. Today he teaches us how to use that powerful process to write visual stories that paint pictures in your reader’s mind.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- The art and science behind documentary storytelling
- How to choose words that paint a picture in your reader’s mind
- Jude’s 3-step Road Map Process To Writing Powerful Stories
- How he creates a blueprint that builds a cohesive story from start to finish
- Jude’s Dramatic Demonstration of Proof process that helps his stories “show” not “tell”
- How to find the balance between truth and taking creative license to make your stories exciting
- The 5 elements your story needs to be undeniably believable
- How Judegets his clients to pay him for the planning part of the project before he ever puts pen to paper
- The #1 thing Jude would do if he started from scratch today
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Get More From Jude at judecharles.co/list
- Dramatic Demonstration of Proof: The Five Keys to Crafting Unforgettable Brand Stories by Jude Charles
- Stephan Georgi’s Documentary
- Koenigsegg Car Company
- The Brilliance Breakthrough by Eugene M. Schwartz
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group