In This Episode:
Client work is the bread and butter of most freelance businesses, but it’s important to protect yourself by building other revenue streams into your business model. Building your own offers not only provides security…
It’s also a great way to scale up your business by leveraging what you already know.
Building coaching offers, courses, informational products, consulting offers…
All of these are great ways to go beyond client work and get paid for your experience, and for the valuable knowledge in your brain.
In this episode, Rachel and Laura break down different types of offers you can develop for your writing business to leverage everything you’ve learned and done so far in your biz.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- The different ways to get paid for what’s in your brain
- How to create your own offers as a writer
- The different levels of consulting that get you paid for your time
- How to scale your intellectual property
- The best way to launch and grow your own products
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Business of Writing Podcast Facebook Group
- Rachel’s “Evergreen” Advertorial 101 Course
- Million Dollar Consulting by Alan Weiss
- Kevin Rogers’ Copy Chief
- Escape Velocity Program
- Get coaching from Laura and Rachel here
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group