In This Episode:
Sooo, obviously 2020 happened. And it was a doozy. This past year has been transformative for everyone, and not a single person or business came out the same way they went in.
There’s no magical switch that will flip when we tick over into 2021, but we can plan and prepare ourselves to move into the new year with strength and a clear direction.
In this episode, Laura and Rachel sit down together to take a close look at how things changed in 2020, and their plans for moving into next year strong and focused.
Join us as we chat about shifts in the industry, what we’re prioritizing moving into 2021, and how we’re adapting to all the changes that happened this past year.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How businesses changed the way they work in 2020
- The biggest shifts in the way we find new clients and projects
- Why streamlining and simplifying is more important than ever
- How to deal with feelings of failure that come with the chaos of this past year
- Doubling down on your most profitable activities (and reducing the energy draining tasks)
- How to find the right help so you don’t have to do everything yourself
- Our thoughts on specializing and “niching down” in 2021
- How to make yourself a “no brainer” fit for your ideal clients
- Getting specific about your specialty and experience
- How to prioritize your health, sanity, and life without dropping the ball on client work
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Let’s set 2021 goals and action plans together in The BOW Facebook Group
- Profit Fist Book by Mike Michalowicz
- Dr. Andrew Huberman’s Path, Duration, Outcome Neuroscience theory
- Dean Jackson
- We’ve got Merch! Check out the BOW Shop here
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group