In This Episode:
Many industries today – especially online marketing – are so transient and based on “trends.” One thing we want to do here on this show is make sure we’re sharing lessons and insights that will stand the test of time.
Stories to help you build a business without being worn out, stressed out, and ready to quit. Stuff that is sustainable and can help you build long-term growth.
So today Laura and I want to share more about the evolution of our businesses over time, and the lessons we’ve learned that will help you build a business that’s set to thrive through all kinds of ups and downs, and turns of industry so you can always make great money doing what you love.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- The catalyst that caused each of us to launch our businesses
- How we overcame the biggest difficulties as we built our businesses
- The main values we seek out in clients, employees, and business partners
- Our biggest “ah ha” moments over 10 years of working for ourselves
- How we stay updated with new business ideas and strategies
- The secret to finding that work-life balance
- Our best advice for our younger selves if we were to do it all again
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- BOW Mastermind Facebook Group
- Resources Laura and I use to build a business that lasts
- Copy Chief
- Escape Velocity
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group