In This Episode:
Finka Jerkovic is an author, international speaker, and coach. She consults with clients on their personal branding, leadership, sales, client experience and employee engagement.
Finka believes when you bring authentic leadership and a mission-based mindset to business, you can achieve inner fulfillment, outer success and leave a transformational impact.
Today we’re talking about how to “own” your offers and your business, as Finka share her strategies from selling from a place of love, instead of fear.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How to pull on the tendrils of the book hiding inside you
- Dealing with the pain (and sometimes necessity) of throwing out your first draft
- How to know when it’s the right time to write your book
- The strategy behind fitting a book into your overall business plan
- How to write your book while balancing a full time job or business
- Working with a book writing coach to get past your sticking points
- How to fully embrace what you’re selling so you can feel free in promoting yourself and your work
- Managing book launch anxiety (and how to avoid constantly hitting the ‘refresh’ button on your results)
- How to sell from love instead of fear (for both your own business, and your client’s)
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Get All Finka’s resources and training at https://sellfromlove.com
- Sell From Love: Love yourself. Love your client. Love your offer by Finka Jerkovic
- Bird By Bird by Anne Lamott
- Seth Godin
- Greg Hamilton Meditation Program: The Awakened Life
- Feel The Fear and Do It Always
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Greed, and Happiness by Morgan Housel
- The Illusion of Money: Why Chasing Money Is Stopping You from Receiving It by Kyle Cease
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group