In This Episode:
Cindy is a professional ghostwriter who specializes in boutique book writing services.
She’s passionate about working “projects that matter” and has written for several best-selling authors, both in the USA and Internationally.
And while her clients love working with her and rave about her work, what we’re most interested in is how Cindy gets a constant flow of leads to fill up her roster.
Today we’re talking with Cindy about improving your non-fiction writing with creative work, and how she grows her content-based business by being the “unicorn” in the room.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links at the bottom of this page.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify Here
- How Cindy reinvented herself as a ghostwriter after a long academic career
- The tough-love system for keeping clients accountable to deadlines
- How to filter clients who aren’t a good fit for you
- The toughest challenge when ghostwriting for clients (and it isn’t voice!)
- Cindy’s method for being a “unicorn” that attracts clients at any event
- How creative fiction and poetry can improve your non-fiction writing and headlines
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Connect with Cindy on her website here
- Cindy’s Power Sentence
- Laura Belgray’s amazing emails
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Book Yourself Solid
- Speak to Sell by Dan Kennedy
- Atomic Habits
- Girl Stop Apologizing
- Lady Oracle by Margaret Atwood
- Hart Crane’s The Bridge
- Bad Blood
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group