In This Episode:
For the past 10 years, James Schramko has helped over 3000 entrepreneurs quickly double and triple their revenue while working less.
Half of his private clients earn $3,000,000/year. And 30% of the members in his SuperFastBusiness community earn at least 6-figures.
He is the author of Work Less, Make More, and he’s joining us from Australia today to share his insights on how professional writers can make sure their businesses thrive even in times of massive change and unpredictability.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How James filters through all of his ideas when choosing what to write about
- His advice for getting your mindset prepped for tumultuous change
- The tactical action steps you can take right now to make sure your business thrives during uncertain times
- The process James uses for producing massive amounts of valuable content
- How he chooses what content will be free, vs. developed into paid products
- The key ways James is future-proofing his own business
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- James’ Superfast Business Program
- Kelly Exeter
- Peter Drucker
- Jay Abraham’s Parthenon Theory
- Dan Kennedy
- Alchemy by Rory Sutherland
- Muriel’s Wedding
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group