In This Episode:
Sharon Hurley Hall is an anti-racism writer, a professional B2B writer and blogger, and co-host of The Introvert Sisters podcast. She holds Masters degrees in both media and education and has not missed a deadline in 25 years of work!
More than that, she’s a true veterans of the industry – having thrived through the many changes that professional writers have weathered as the market shifts.
Today we talk about growing your business as a B2B writer, building a strong network of writers to support you as you grow, and the fast-growing needs that writers can fill as diversity, inclusion, and equality take the forefront.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- Sharon’s accidental launch into journalism
- How she made the transition to B2B writing
- The truth about competing against other writers
- Her process for bringing in new client leads
- The criteria she runs through before accepting new clients
- How she builds a strong network of writers (and why it’s been critical to her career)
- The nirvana fallacy about creating an equal world
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Introvert Sisters Podcast
- Sharon’s Website
- I’m Tired of Racism by Sharon Hurley Hall
- Beyond School
- Jennifer Matern – All Freelance Writing
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- And Still I Rise by Maya Angelou
- The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osmond
- Bananagrams Game
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group