In This Episode:
After 100 amazing episode, we are stepping away from The Business of Writing Podcast to focus on exciting new ventures and partnerships.
In the final episode of this first chapter, Laura and Rachel reveal why they’re making this decision, what we’re doing next, the biggest lessons we’ve learned along the way, and how you can make space for your business (and yourself) to evolve.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- Why we’re stepping away from the BOW Podcast for a little while
- How to give yourself and your business space so you can evolve and change over time
- Why you should never forget that everything has a shelf life
- Finding people who can ask you hard questions to make sure you don’t get “stuck” in your business
- How to treat your business as an experiment so you can test new ideas without fear
- Where we’re putting our focus and attention next
- A very special ‘rapid fire’ question round
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Get on Laura list
- Get on Rachel list
- Laura Valenti UX Designer and Project Manager
- James Ede Podcast Editor
- Amanda Luft Copywriter
- The BOW Episode Library
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Lioness Rampant Series by Tamora Pierce
- Blue Moon Rising by Simon Green
- The Hollows Series by Kim Harrison
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe
- The Tiger by John Vaillant
- Natives: Race and Class in the Ruins of Empire by Akala
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group