In This Episode:
Liz Talago is passionate about paving a better way through the content marketing industry for freelancers and clients alike.
With a background in psychology and a passion for number-driven data, she brings a concrete, strategic approach to her creative work.
In this episode we talk with Liz about how to transparently measure the effectiveness of content, which is often seen as a long-term game.
Learn how she attaches real, revenue-driven numbers to her content marketing campaigns, and uses that data to communicate with clients about the value of strategic content.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links at the bottom of this page.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify Here
- How Liz made the leap from psychology to professional writing
- How to measure the ROI of long-game content marketing
- Her philosophy on embracing discomfort as an influential writer
- The raw truth of trust and ethics in writing
- How to back up your creative work with data for infallible credibility
- Negotiation tips for getting paid properly
- The #1 things clients should ask before hiring a content marketer
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Connect with Liz at Liztalago.com
- Abbey Woodcock’s article about the freelance gender pay gap
- Ladies Get Paid Association
- Chris Orzechowski’s Email Copy Academy Coaching Program
- The Copywriter Underground
- Anne of Green Gables Books
- Just Kids Book by Patti Smith
- I’ll Be Gone In The Dark Book
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group