In This Episode:
For nearly 3 decades Nicole Piper built multi-million-dollar businesses around the globe for big brands and entertainment properties like MTV, Nickelodeon, Pokémon, and The Sharper Image.
Now Nicole uses those strategies she learned in the corporate world to help entrepreneurs define and leverage their own distinct brand.
In addition to brand work, Nicole studies under A-list copywriter Parris Lampropolous, and writes high-converting sales copy for health and beauty companies.
Join in today as Nicole teaches us how to balance branding and copy, and why they’re actually the perfect bedfellows.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links at the below:
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify Here
- How Nicole chose her speciality and learned to “own” that niche
- Nicole’s clear and simple explanation of branding
- How to combine branding and direct response writing
- The best way to differentiate yourself from the competition
- How to build your own brand as a writer
- Why all your marketing needs to come from a “real person”
- How to leverage “the power of one” and keep your brand clear, concise, and direct
- The #1 thing Nicole looks for in clients before she agrees to work with them
- How Nicole balances intense study with Parris and her own full-time writing biz
- What it’s like training with the infamous Parris Lampropolous
- How to internalize what you learn from books and courses so it becomes part of your writing toolbox
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Nicole’s Website
- Copy Chief Community
- Breakthrough Advertising
- Jordan Peterson’s Personality Lecture Series
- The Game
- Salt Fat Acid Heat
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group