In This Episode:
For something a little different this week, Laura and I would love to invite you to join our “couch chat” as we reflect on the biggest challenges and lessons from 2019.
We’re both chillin’ together and talking business in South Florida this week, so we grabbed a glass of wine and cozied up on the couch to bring you ‘behind the scenes’ on the conversations we’ve been having in private for most of this year.
Join us as we dig into this year’s biggest business shifts, and get personal about our own challenges and growth.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links at the bottom of this page.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- The biggest shifts Laura and Rachel have made in their businesses this year
- What we learned launching this podcast (and what we would change next time)
- What we learned in our businesses that we DON’T want to take into 2020
- Where we’re taking our businesses next year (and how it’s changing from how we do business now)
- How to deal with money blocks that keep you from achieving your goals
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Join the BOW Mastermind group on Facebook
- Self-Made Wealth – Eban Pagan
Join Copy Chief to get members-only discounts for Copy Chief live
- Get the official BOW guidebook to marketing yourself as a writer on our homepage
- Make 2020 “your year” with Escape Velocity
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group