In This Episode:
There’s a lot of head trash that pops up around pricing your services and selling your own services. Even if you’re great at selling your clients’ offers, freelancers and creatives are notoriously bad at promoting themselves and confidently presenting their achievements.
Join Laura and Rachel in this episode as we talk about money mindset, building confidence in your skills, and how to get over the fear of promoting your offers and services.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- Why creatives struggle with promoting themselves
- How to be more obvious about what you’re offering so people seek you out for your services
- What to do when you get bored of promoting the same thing
- The 1 thing that’s worse than a prospect saying “no” and rejecting your proposal
- How to get over the fear of quoting big numbers
- The biggest mistake people make when raising their prices
- How to practice your price pitch before getting on your next sales callAnd plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Want help breaking through mindset blocks around pricing and promoting yourself? Let’s chat!
- Dean Jackson’s Super Signature and 9-word email strategy
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group