In This Episode:
Bonnie Caton is an in-house copywriter at AWAI — The American Writers and Artists Institute – where she helps AWAI provide copywriting training for over 250,000 writers.
Before her time at AWAI, she was a content marketer and travel writer – using her writing skills to work her way around the world in over 40 countries.
Now she writes for one of the biggest companies in the copywriting industry, is a regular contributor to The Right Way to Travel, and also runs the Breakfast Stock Club, which helps folks to get up-and-running selling their photos in online stock photo agencies.
Join us today as we talk about using your writing skills to work your way around the world, working in-house for a major marketing company, and battling imposter syndrome.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How Bonnie has used her writing skills to travel to over 40 countries
- What it’s like working in-house for AWAI
- How Bonnie transitioned from content writing to copywriting
- What’s involved in writing big front-end promos that bring in new leads
- How experienced copywriters deal with imposter syndrome
- What it’s like working with a high-level Copy Chief
- How Bonnie writes for multiple platforms while still fully “showing up” for her copywriting at AWAI
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Barefoot Writer Club by AWAI
- Rachel’s feature in the Barefoot Writer Magazine
- Copy Hour Course
- Kevin Roger’s CopyChief
- Writer’s Break Coffee Session (How To Keep Clients Captivated)
- Bonnie’s Breakfast Stock Club
- Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robins
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group