In This Episode:
April Dykman is a direct response copywriter and consultant for the health, biz opp, and personal development markets.
She’s beat some incredibly competitive copy controls in the health niche, she apprentices under the infamous Parris Lampropoulos as one of his copy cubs, and she’s also developed the “First 7 Days Formula” which helps build long-term relationships with clients and prospects.
Now, she not only studies from the best under Parris, but also consults with her own high profile clients like T. Harv Eker, Mastin Kipp, Advanced Bionutritionals, and more – who all just rave about her and her work.
Here she is to share what she’s learned working with, learning from, and becoming one of the best.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links at the bottom of this page.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify Here
- How a visit to the cardiologist convinced April she needed to escaped her job and make the leap to full time writer
- What it’s like working with A-List copywriter Parris Lampropolous
- How to get “in the room” with influential people who can help you grow your business fast.
- Her advice for taking control of “luck” by leaving room for serendipity
- How to hand off some of your business to an assistant WITHOUT sacrificing quality so you can focus on writing and growing your biz.
- A sneak peek into April’s workflow that helps her manage huge projects without dropping the ball
- Her approach for making each project better than the last so you can continue to raise your prices and do better work with each new client.
- How April filters new prospects so she only works with people she loves and are easy to work with
- Why having patience is one of the most important things you can do to grow your biz
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Her mastermind a CopyChief
- Join Copy Chief to get members-only discounts for Copy Chief live
- Brian Kurtz: Titan’s Mastermind
- Abbey Woodcock’s Freelance CoOp
- 17 hats
- Philip Glass Music
- Remit Sethi
- Ernest Hemingway
- Pablo Naruda
- E.E. Cummings
- The Game by Neil Strauss
- The Truth by Neil Strauss
- Everyone Loves You When You’re Dead by Neil Strauss
- Neil Gaiman’s Storytelling Masterclass
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group