In This Episode:
Melanie Warren constantly impresses us with her ability to wear many hats – and always with clarity, purpose, and immense positivity. She’s a marketing strategist, teacher, and clarity coach (which we’ll talk more about in today’s episode).
She’s also a very talented copywriter who studied with Parris Lampropolous as one of his cubs, and now writes copy for her own clients.
When she’s not writing copy, she designs and directs the copywriter training at Money Map Press – an Agora company.
So needless to say, she’s a busy woman – and on top of that she studies buyer psychology, and is a constant student of learning the ins and outs of what makes people tick.
We’re lucky to have her with us today and we’ve got a lot to learn from her. So let’s dive in.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below:
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify Here
- How to direct your writing career with purpose and clarity
- the 3 reasons people take action (and how to speak directly to them in your writing)
- How to “kill your darlings” in your writing and your biz to make room for the truly great stuff.
- Melanie’s trick for balancing her work flow while working on many different projects
- How to apply what you learn from your mentors without losing yourself and your style.
- The best way to be present in your experience as a writer – no matter where you’re at on your journey
- How to handle the big mental load of being a writer and a business owner
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Melanie’s 9 Buyers System and Action Cue Formula
- Abbey Woodcock’s Maker Manager Strategy in the Freelance CoOp
- The Monster At The End Of This Book
- Robin Hobb’s Live Ship Fiction Series
- The BOW Official Guide To Marketing Yourself as a Writer
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group