In This Episode:
Melanie Warren constantly impresses us with her ability to wear many hats – and always with clarity, purpose, and immense positivity. She’s a marketing strategist, teacher, and clarity coach (which we’ll talk more about in today’s episode).
She’s also a very talented copywriter who studied with Parris Lampropolous as one of his cubs, and now writes copy for her own clients.
When she’s not writing copy, she designs and directs the copywriter training at Money Map Press – an Agora company.
So needless to say, she’s a busy woman – and on top of that she studies buyer psychology, and is a constant student of learning the ins and outs of what makes people tick.
We’re lucky to have her with us today and we’ve got a lot to learn from her. So let’s dive in.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below:
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify Here
- How to direct your writing career with purpose and clarity
- the 3 reasons people take action (and how to speak directly to them in your writing)
- How to “kill your darlings” in your writing and your biz to make room for the truly great stuff.
- Melanie’s trick for balancing her work flow while working on many different projects
- How to apply what you learn from your mentors without losing yourself and your style.
- The best way to be present in your experience as a writer – no matter where you’re at on your journey
- How to handle the big mental load of being a writer and a business owner
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.