In This Episode:
Danielle Weill has been writing copy for over a decade – to the tune of tens of millions of dollars in sales. She’s the “secret weapon” behind some of the biggest launches for entrepreneurs like Ryan Levesque, Todd Herman, Selena Soo, Marisa Murgatroyd, Danny Iny, Josh Turner, and more. Now she’s making the shift toward coaching and training other writers to produce similar results by finding the “It Factor” for their copy.
Today, she shares her secrets for generating blockbuster ideas, managing massive launches, and balancing life and business.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How Danielle finds and connects with big name clients (even before she had a website)
- Why she’s moving away from “done for you” copy after years of writing for the industry’s elite
- The 4 questions she asks every new client so she can nail their voice
- Her writing exercise that INSTANTLY generates ideas so you can write great copy when you’re not feeling creative
- The secret of successful launches that most copywriters don’t know
- How she manages a family of 6 while running her business from home
- The major life event that prompted her to launch her own course
- How she forced her introverted-self into the spotlight to start promoting her own business
- Her trick to stop overthinking and take action to get things done
- The power of constraints – how putting limits on your copy produces big results
- How to write your own stories in your client’s voice while still keeping it authentic
- The secret to building a successful freelance business with US clients while living overseas
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Danielle’s website
- Launch Copy Intensive
- Danielle’s Free Guide: Nail Your Client’s Unique Voice
- Free Guide: The 10-Minute Creative Block Buster
- Brian Kurtz
- Ben Settle
- Louis MacNeice
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group