In This Episode:
Amisha Shrimanker is a copywriter who specializes in launch copy – blending psychology, persuasion & personality to help her clients have less stressful launches.
Her clients love her for going super deep into research – not only for the products she’s selling and the market she’s selling it to – but also researching her CLIENTS to pull out the most interesting pieces for her copy.
But what they don’t see behind the scenes, is that she’s got a very detailed and strategic system for consistently exceeding her clients expectations. Today she’s walking us through all the nitty gritty details of how she “wows” her clients again and again – to keep them coming back and send her new work.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- An in-depth walkthrough of Amisha’s robust research process
- The “smile” test she uses to predict if copy will work well or not
- How to get clients to work with you exclusively
- Amisha’s strategic (and unique) new-client onboarding process
- How she gets great referrals from her existing clients
- Why she only works with 2 clients at a time (even though she has a team and an agency)
- How she raises her rates consistently when working with repeat clients
- Her detailed sales process for landing new projects
- The first roles she hired for when building her team
- Her advice for adding multiple revenue streams to your own writing business
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Amisha’s Website
- The Voice Codex Workshop
- The Voice Codex Academy
- PunkPost.com To Send Handwritten Cards
- I Will Teach You to be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Digital Insiders Mastermind
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Million Dollar Consulting by Alan Weiss
- Think and Grow Rich for Women by
- Tools of the Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Self Coaching 101 by Brook Castillo
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Giftology Book by
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group