In This Episode:
Eric Maisel is a creativity coach and the author of 50+ books, including A Writer’s Space, Coaching the Artist Within, and Mastering Creative Anxiety.
He leads deep writing workshops around the globe to help writers form their ideas into actionable offers and programs, and also coaches writers on how to manage anxiety and mindset around their creative work.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- Why creative work causes so much anxiety
- Anxiety management tools to help you manage your creative energy
- The visualization exercise to reduce your stress
- How to control self sabotaging thoughts while still allowing your brain to have creative freedom
- Why we often push our own work back in favor of client work
- How Eric has written over 50 books without sacrificing quality
- What to do when your fears are realized and your writing doesn’t work
- How Eric uses his writing to travel around the globe
- Eric’s advice for carving out space to work on your own business in between client work
- The sleep-thinking exercise to “write in your sleep” so your words flow smoothly the next day
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Eric’s Website
- Eric’s Book: Mastering Creative Anxiety
- The Fall by Albert Camus
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Franz Kafka
- The BOW Shop
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group