In This Episode:
By now we’ve all discovered that things did not magically go back to normal after the year ticked over into 2021. Surprise! (not). For many writers, working from home, where family and domestic distractions run wild takes a serious toll on our creative work.
Today Laura and Rachel dive into the headspace (or lack there of) involved with protecting and fueling your creativity while everything feels like it’s in flux.
Because when everything feels crooked, sometimes you need a little help getting your head straight.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How to focus on work when life feels crazy
- Balancing your own passion projects with client work when creativity is low
- How to manage your financial goals when you need to pull back on your workload
- The easiest way to reserveHow to work when you feel like life is crazy
- Dealing with the lack of novelty and stimulation that usually fuels your creative ideas
- The best way to reduce your “mental load” when you feel like you’ve got nothing in the tank
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group