In This Episode:
Mayank and Prerna Malik are the founders of Content Bistro where they serve up wallet-wooing conversion copywriting services for creatives and seasoned-for-growth consulting for service providers.
They’re also the creators of Profits on Tap ® and Momentum Mise-en-Place ® where they work closely with fellow service providers who want Sustainable Scale ™ for their businesses.
They’ve worked with over 500 clients worldwide including some of the biggest and best names in the industry, such as Pat Flynn, Vanessa Lau, Amy Porterfield, Kerwin Rae, Carrie Wilkerson, Alli Worthington, and others!
They live in India with their daughter, Manini and when they aren’t working on launches with clients or on profit optimization with service-based businesses, they’re traveling the world and eating all the food! (Sounds like our kind of people!)
Today we talk about getting strategic about your profits and mindset, scaling on your own terms, running a business Internationally, and how to grow your business while scaling back the hours you work.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How chronic illness forced Prerna and Mayank to launch their own business
- Their system for finding international clients while based in India
- How they moved from “content creation” to sales copywriting (and why they made the switch)
- Scaling your business on YOUR terms (and doing it sustainably)
- How they scaled BACK the hours they worked without sacrificing growth in their business
- The 3 key areas of your business to focus on if you want to work LESS hours while your business continues to grow
- How to be intentional and strategic about building profits in your business (and you don’t need to be an accounting whiz)
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Get free resources from Prerna and Mayank at contentbistro.com/businessofwriting
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Ruben
- From Oberoi to Oyo by Chitra Narayanan
- Rework by Jason Fried
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group