In This Episode:
Now more than ever, people are looking for strong leadership. Your audience and your clients are no exception.
Today we deep dive into the specific actions we’re taking to pivot our businesses during these uncertain times, and how you can lead your community and your industry.
Learn how to position yourself as an authority that people will turn to for guidance, as well as how to adjust your business plan to keep up with the shifting landscape.
Today’s episode is all about how to – not only protect your business – but how to thrive so you can come out on the other end of this corona-craziness stronger and more successful than ever.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- How to be a strong leader for your audience in times of uncertainty
- The specific actions you should take right now to protect your business and continue growing during tough times
- What you can do to lead even if you don’t have an established audience yet
- The resilient assets you should be building now so you’re not only relying on client work
- How to future-proof your lead flow, marketing, and client projects
- What to do if you’re feeling drained, anxious, and completely distracted
- Why other people’s advice isn’t always useful during times of crisis
- Our advice for making the most of any ‘free time’ you have to grow your business during a downturn
- Rachel’s process for separating strategy from tactics so you only execute your most important ideas
- How to build a network of support to protect your business during a crisis
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Want help improving your writing skills or overcoming tough business challenges?
We have limited spots available for our private coaching program.
Learn more and fill out the application to join here.
- Get the support and camaraderie you need in our free Facebook group (join here)
Join Copy Chief to get members-only discounts for Copy Chief live
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group