In This Episode:
It seems like everywhere you turn some coach or guru is telling you to “invest back in your business.” But what does that actually mean?
Laura and Rachel fly solo today as they talk about the resources they use to grow and scale their businesses, and how you can choose the best way to invest in your business without breaking the bank or overcommitting yourself.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- What it actually means to “invest in your business” (and how to avoid hypey coaching programs)
- How to find a mastermind that’s right for your business if you want to “pay to play”
- Our step-by-step format for running your own mastermind
- How networking has changed now that live events are off the table (and where to focus your efforts next)
- The tasks you can outsource if you’re ready to hire help
- Why the advice telling you to “do something that scares you everyday” is complete B.S.
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Business of Writing Private Facebook Community
- The Freelancer’s Journey Timeline
- Toggl.com Time Tracking Tool
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group