In This Episode:
Today we are talking about change, and what to do when you come to a crossroads in your business. Whether you’ve realized you don’t want to work with clients anymore, or you’ve been working on a goal you accidentally picked up from someone else, there are plenty of moments in our businesses that force us to stop, really dig into what we want and need, and adjust course. It might be counterintuitive or against the common wisdom, but there’s a huge amount of leverage in trusting your gut and narrowing your focus to what truly matters to you.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- Allowing room for change as your business evolves over time
- The difference between “important” and “urgent”
- How to get more value from your time
- Finding experts to help you do the “hard thinking” and stop decision fatigue
- How to stop inventing things to do to “fill the space” and allow yourself breathing room
- Letting systems break (sometimes) to prevent “nervous tasks” from taking up your bandwidth
- How to cut out unfocused work time from your day
- Overcoming the “what if” fears when making changes in your business
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Join Copy Chief to get members-only discounts for Copy Chief live
- James’ Superfast Business Program
- “Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got” by Jay Abraham
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group