In This Episode:
Today we’re diving in to some “meaty” topics about diversifying your business, creating multiple income streams, and building long-term wealth in your writing business.
While we’re big advocates for confidently owning your “thing” – it’s also important to stay open to new opportunities, leave room for serendipity, and build a diverse and robust business that’s geared toward long-term growth.
Join us today as we chat about building your “war chest”, mitigating risks in your business, and using online money to build offline wealth.
Listen to this episode here:
Or download the episode to your device by using the links below.
- Click Here To Download This Episode As An Mp3
- Listen on Stitcher Here
- Listen on iTunes Apple Podcasts Here
- Listen on Spotify
- Why you shouldn’t overplan when growing your business
- Our super secret master plan for growing this podcast
- How to adapt your current skills to different markets and industries
- The tactical system for making your income work harder for you
- How to start turning your online cashflow into offline wealth
- Our advice for building your “war chest” so you can say “yes” to big opportunities without fear
- Why an emergency cash-buffer isn’t the only thing you should be saving for
- How to spot secret opportunities that will take your business to a higher level
And plenty more along the way. Get the resources mentioned in this episode below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Business of Writing Podcast Mastermind – Facebook Group
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Get our personal help planning and growing your business
- Get more training on this topic on our Youtube Channel
Never miss an Episode!
Enter your details to get notified as soon as we release a new episode.
When you sign up now, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of Write, Reap, Repeat: The Official Guide To Marketing Yourself As A Writer
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Want To Chat With Us And Other Writers About What You Heard Today?
Join the discussion in our online mastermind group